Stuck half-way or stuck headfirst

The Perfect Glue? Deadliest Quicksand? Stucky TV Contest? What crazy ideas do you have in mind?

Stuck half-way or stuck headfirst

Postby game2008 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:03 am

First, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this. Sorry if it is in the wrong section.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask people and see if you would consider these two stuck as the same kind. Stuck half-way is those common one where people get stuck going through a pet door, small opening, and such. Stuck headfirst, on the other hand, seems to imply getting stuck into small places unintentionally, like falling upside-down into a vase or diving into mud/snow/head and can't get out.

From what I've seen in this site so far, stuck half-way seems to be more popular, but I still want to know if there are actually people who prefer the latter one. And do you consider those two kinds of stuck to be same or not?

Hope you understand what I'm trying to say. Yeah, I'm bored...
game2008

Postby WeAreMany421 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:39 am

Well I don't know about anybody else, but I don't consider them the same thing at all. Wedge's (the first one) involve getting your waist stuck after unsucessfully trying to fit through a small hole, or similar blockade.

Stuck headfirst is definitely different - it implies getting stuck by being buried or falling into something. The lower half of your body is free but the top half of your body gets trapped and impared, and can't be seen as a result. It usually happens upside down, but whether it does or not, it's a very difficult situation to escape from!

It's one of my favorite stuck types. I saw it growing up a lot (is it just me, or does everyone working at Disney and WB have a thing for that?). But yeah. That's my two cents I guess.
WeAreMany421

Postby game2008 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:56 am

Stuck headfirst is my favorite too, but it would be better to say that both kinds of stuck are my favorite. Nice to see someone liking it too.

My avatar is a good example of stuck headfirst, and I posted a video of it at the "Look what I found" area.

You think that this site should split this into two categories?
game2008

Postby Ulukai » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:46 pm

If one were to try to categorize, I suppose they can both be considered "wedged", depending on the manner in which the person was stuck headfirst.
Getting stuck headfirst in mud or getting stuck headfirst behind a bed, for example, are two completely different things. In mud would be considered more "encased" or "sinking", whereas behind a bed is clearly "wedged" by virtue of the tight space pressing against the stuck person, thereby preventing escape. This is the general idea behind the wedged halfway situations as well.
Just another opinion.
Ulukai

Postby TurboPrower » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:48 pm

[quote9f="Ulukai"]If one were to try to categorize, I suppose they can both be considered "wedged", depending on the manner in which the person was stuck headfirst.
Getting stuck headfirst in mud or getting stuck headfirst behind a bed, for example, are two completely different things. In mud would be considered more "encased" or "sinking", whereas behind a bed is clearly "wedged" by virtue of the tight space pressing against the stuck person, thereby preventing escape. This is the general idea behind the wedged halfway situations as well.
Just another opinion.[/quote9f]

Yes, exactly. I prefer the "stuck halfway" myself. Upside down in sand or snow or mud just doesn't appeal to me.
TurboPrower

Postby bohoki » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:49 pm

yep i guess there are two kinds of people those stuck halfway in and those stuck halfway out
bohoki

Postby HFS » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:33 pm

I like stuck headfirst myself :) complete upper body immobilization while the legs are free to kick and flail is great, :D
HFS

Postby Pinballkitty » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:59 pm

I like both, but they are definatelydifferent!
Pinballkitty

Postby Comeback-Kid » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:52 am

[quote4d="TurboPrower"][quote4d="Ulukai"]If one were to try to categorize, I suppose they can both be considered "wedged", depending on the manner in which the person was stuck headfirst.
Just another opinion.[/quote4d]

Yes, exactly. I prefer the "stuck halfway" myself. Upside down in sand or snow or mud just doesn't appeal to me.[/quote4d]

I agree 100%!
Comeback-Kid

Postby game2008 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:26 pm

Stuck headfirst needs more love, therefore we need more pics like this:

[b72]NSFW[/b72]

http://www.sticky-site.com/modules/coppermine/albums/Sinking/Quicksandartist/normal_headfirst.jpg
game2008

Postby wztalst1 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:16 am

i would love to go head first in something very thick and very sticky with nothing but a tue to breathe through
wztalst1

Postby WeAreMany421 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:59 am

[quotea9="game2008"]Stuck headfirst needs more love. [/quotea9]

Hmmm. Your not the first to use those words. I'm certain I've heard them spoken by at least two other people before. Well I agree with you. And I've thought this over hard, but for all my inteligence, I still have to dumblfoundedly ask! How are we going to get more love? How are we going to get this form of stuck really noticed like the others?
WeAreMany421

well....

Postby HFS » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:01 pm

http://stuckheadfirst.blogspot.com/
----

there is always this :). its a start at least.
HFS

Postby game2008 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:14 am

Ah, that site! You'll need to ask the webmaster there if you want to see his videos involving head stuckfirst. I've seen them all.
game2008

Postby headstuck » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:20 am

at times stuck headfirst/stuck halfway and wedges can be different and be the same.

The big difference that gets wedged fans irked about stuck headfirst in the fact that someone can be stuck upside down in something but their not truly wedged. an example of this is a big trash can that someone falls into. When that person falls they may be able to not get out, but their hips are not wedged in the trash can cause its so big. of course its not like we wouldn't want the trash can or whatever the person is falling into a tight fit but its much harder to see and do. another difference i find is that most people who like wedges instead of stucks headfirst don't have a leg or foot fetish. they usual have a bbw(big beautiful women) fetish or a pushing fetish. most of this is based off the classic scene of winnie the pooh and the honey tree stuck in rabbits hole. One must also remember that a wedge stuck doesn't have to a halfway stuck in a vent or something. they could just be trying to get their body through a fence opening standing up or getting their butt stuck in a swing or chair which shows the persons face when they are stuck . People with stuck headfirst fetish don't want to see the face of their victim who is stuck. they want to see either the butt sticking out, or the legs failing or the toes twitch and hearing their muffled voice as they are stuck headfirst in something whether that be upside down or halfway in something. stuck headfirst fetish also has a clumsy ness factor that can be involved like falling, tripping, or slipping into something headfirst

Now what makes them the same is a stuck headfirst can be a wedge if someone is stuck in a hole in the ground, stuck halfway in a small vent, a cannon, etc. i think we can also agree that most stuck headfirst and wedge fans enjoy the embarrassment and humiliation of seeing one stuck (in context of course). we also like to hear someone say "i'm stuck". and i think that being stuck headfirst in mud and stuck behind a bed are the same because think about it its actually much harder to get urself out if ur stuck headfirst in the mud because the mud is formed to ur body kinda being stuck in a hole that u weren't meant to go into.

also one more difference that i have found is ur more likely to find a female who likes wedge stucks over headfirst stucks

thats my two cents on the stuckheadfirst wedge issue
headstuck

Return to Crazy Ideas