DIDVP - Leila's feet stuck in rat trap glue: video available

Pictures, Photos, Movie and TV Scenes, Clips, files and music, etc. Things that can't be stored here, but here you can discover how to find them.

DIDVP - Leila's feet stuck in rat trap glue: video available

Postby didvp » Wed May 18, 2011 9:17 am

Folks,

I have uploaded a video for purchase on the UMD.net site, which features Leila Hazlett's feet stuck in a glob of rat trap glue. This was a test video, to see what effect the glue had on bare skin (I have shot with shoes, but never skin before), hence only a small glob of the glue. Happy to say there were no problems, so I will likely use more glue and more stuck feet in the future if folks like this sort of theme.

The direct URL, which features a preview of the video, can be found here:

http://umd.net/download_info/leila_stuck_at_the_shoot

Feedback is appreciated. I will have other videos up soon, including the one with Leila in the sticky yuck stuff.

Mike
Damsels in Distress Visual Productions
photo@didvp.com
didvp

Postby stickyBARBI » Wed May 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Soo happy you decided to do barefoot stuck in rat glue. You gotta use in on a strong surface tho, so it stays, and you can heat it up with a heat gun or on the stove to pour it out easier and spread it. It tough to work with but very sticky and the best result for barefoot in glue stucks :)
stickyBARBI

Postby schnit123 » Wed May 18, 2011 4:19 pm

I know I will definitely be interested in any further barefoot stucks you decide to do. Like StickyBarbi said (and if there's anyone here who's a pro at this, it's her), it'll take a bit of trial and error to get it right, but this one's not bad, and for me there can never be enough barefoot stucks.
schnit123

Leila's feet stuck in rat trap glue

Postby Adman » Wed May 18, 2011 7:56 pm

I would agree that it was well done.

Just a couple of things, if you will pardon the comments: as others have mentioned, a hard surface to put the glue on would be a little more realistic as far as the illusion of the stuck goes (a sheet of ply, etc). Also, it looked like her feet were wet, or had oil on them a little-as the glue wasn't totally sticking to them, as it I thought it would.

StickBarbi is the one to talk to as far as cleanup goes (I believe she uses cooking oil and rags at the end of the shoots and the glue just wipes off) , as she has been doing lots of vids in this very glue, and I only would ever specify this glue (as it is non toxic) in any commision I get done.

Overall, though it is a good video, and I hope that you do keep making these barefoot stuck ones sometimes (sorry to some of the other members, but these are the ones I prefer). The settings/props are nice, instead of just bare walls, and the camera work and dialogue is really clear.
Adman

Postby schnit123 » Thu May 19, 2011 12:18 am

Oh and I really like the premise of this one, by the way - could be something to keep exploring.
schnit123

Postby oakchar » Thu May 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Not bad for a first effort. Liked the look of frustration on the model's face. Too many stuck movies show the "victims" enjoying themselves as they struggle to get out of the glue.

Some feedback: I know it's difficult but can you find an empty room where you can spread glue directly on the floor? Remember, the woman is supposed to be stuck to the floor, not stuck to a piece of plywood or tarp that just happens to be resting on the floor. Realism is important.

Many of us like women for their feet and toes. Hire women that have sexy feet (red toenails, etc).

I am so glad you have decided to make "stuck in glue" films. So little has been done over the past eleven years regarding this interest. I have often said, "If one company can make 10 bondage films in one month then surely several companies can come up with 10 stuck films in one year."

Thank you Sir for your efforts.
oakchar

Postby didvp » Fri May 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Thanks for the feedback so far - much appreciated.

Regarding the tarp - this shoot with Leila was the only time I used something like that for the rat trap glue. All the other shoots (and there have been 5 so far) used a large, flat piece of wood. I'm not sure I could apply the glue to a whole floor, at least not at the studio I'm currently working in.

I will be working with a model this coming week on a stuck/glue shoot, so I'll ask her to start out in heels, then get her bare feet stuck - or should I have her wear stockings or pantyhose?

And Barbi - thanks for all the help and hints - I bought the glue you recommended and will try to heat it up on one of my upcoming shoots.

If anyone has any further recommendations, you best let me know, as I have 4 models coming in over the next two-three weeks.

Mike
didvp

Leila's feet stuck in rat trap glue

Postby Adman » Sat May 21, 2011 2:01 am

Hi again Mike, I myself wouldn't mind to see this model (if she is willing) to get stuck in some sort of high heeled shoe, with white socks as well-as sort of a continuation of your theme with Leila.

That is, a girl trying to escape from the same photographer who gets at first stuck in her heels, then socks, then her bare feet in a big puddle of the rat glue. Some dialogue as she wonders how she is so stuck/how she will get out/ how sticky the glue is would be nice too- but am happy with whatever you come up with. :D

As I mentioned before , if possible ensure her feet are dry (if she is okay with it) as the glue sticks better. But since you have been in contact with Barbi, she is a mountain of knowledge about rat glue, seeing as she has used it so much.

Hope this helps. 8)
Adman

Postby schnit123 » Sat May 21, 2011 10:21 am

I'd like to second Adman's idea - the shoes to socks to barefeet is always a winner.
schnit123

Postby tyleryarnelli » Sat May 21, 2011 12:55 pm

I agree with Adman. That is a perfect combination, but instead of her just stepping out of her high heels, have them seem stuck on but eventually she pulls her feet out, kind of like in "Mary Jane" if you have ever seen that.
tyleryarnelli

Return to Look what I found!